Monday 11 July 2011

NOTD: Rimmel Lycra Pro - Pink Amazon

Hey guys!

I hope you liked my MUA lipsticks post yesterday, thanks for your kind comments! Just a quick NOTD post now :)

Lately I've been wearing this on my nails from my Rimmel at Fragrance Direct £1 haul...
It's from Rimmel's Lycra Pro range in the shade Pink Amazon. I didn't know how to describe it until the boy described it as 'raspberry' which I think is pretty apt :) I LOVE these nail polishes, I have SO many - they're on-trend shades, easy to apply (only one coat!) and last a few days, I haven't even been wearing a top coat with these. I literally couldn't recommend them enough!

I bought mine for 99p on Fragrance Direct, you can too here (what a bargain!)

Have you tried Rimmel Lycra Pro before or shopped at Fragrance Direct? What's your favourite budget nail brand?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo

3 comments:

  1. 99p?! Wow! I usually stick with Barry M but that colour looks so nice and glossy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I bought LOADS! Seriously stock up they're amazing! I find Barry M a bit hit and miss, some are great and some are rubbish! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. beaut of a colour at such a bargain!

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete