Monday 25 July 2011

Free Nails Inc with Dove & Fabulous magazine!

Hey loves!
Now you may have noticed my NOTD posts have been a little on the thin side recently - I've been waiting for this beast of a post! I've recently acquired FOUR free Nails Inc nail varnishes! Yep, you read that right - FOUR... for FREE! They currently retail for £10 on ASOS and Boots.

Here's what I got...
  • 2 free when I bought 4 Dove deodorants in Boots and
  • 2 free with 3 coupons from Fabulous magazine (now part of the Sun)
First up, here's the ones I got free with Dove in Boots:
I purchased 2 of Dove's roll-on deodorants in Green Tea & Cucumber and 2 of their spray versions. I love this scent, it's so fresh and summery! I've popped one of their roll-ons in my bag for 'on-the-go' and one in my gym holdall. As the offer was one free nail varnish with 2 Dove purchases, I got 2 nail varnishes :)

(left - copacabana, right - havana)

Havana:
A timeless nude pink. One coat needed.

Copacabana:
A vibrant pinky-coral. Only one coat!

The next two that I received were free with Fabulous magazine (when it was given out with the NotW - sob!)
(left - ATOMIC, right - OMP!)

ATOMIC by Fabulous:
Bright matte orange, even brighter than my fave Candy Orange! 1 coat.

OMP! by Fabulous:
A raspberry pink - I'm wearing it on my toes, too :)

Unfortunately none of these offers are still available but I'm sure Nails Inc will release some more fab offers soon!

All of these were topped with my Sally Hansen Diamond Shine top coat and lasted 4-5 without chipping, which I think is pretty impressive!

Have you picked up any Nails Inc freebies recently?

Love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment