Wednesday 12 March 2014

February 2014 Favourites: Caudalie, Lancôme, La Roche-Posay, Liz Earle, MAC

Hey loves,
I hope you're all well!
Here are my favourite products from February...

Skincare:

Caudalie Make-Up Remover Cleansing Water*

I absolutely fell in love with this product. It was so soft and gentle - yet still super effective at removing every last trace of make-up. I especially liked the scent too. I'd rate it ahead of the Bioderma for sure.

Lancôme Bi-Facial Non Oily Instant Cleanser For Sensitive Eyes

I picked this up at the airport in duty free and I'm so glad I did because I've long been on the hunt for the perfect eye make-up remover. This completely removes eye make-up but it does it so effortlessly - without pulling at delicate skin around my eyes.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+*

I've heard loads of good stuff about this from bloggers and friends so I reached for it straight away when I had a breakout. It definitely helped clear my skin up but it's too harsh for everyday use so I'll just be using it every time I see a spot forming.

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

It's not often I have good skin days - most of the time I wake up to a nasty breakout and I use the heaviest concealer I can find to cover it up. But when I do have good skin, I use this. It gives my skin a lovely, natural glow that just looks really fresh faced and healthy. LOVE.

Make-up:

Liz Earle Radiant Glow Bronzer* + Avon Powder Brush

I've turned my back on heavy contouring - recently I've been really favouring a natural looking bronzed look instead. I swirl the big, fluffy brush around this bronzer and apply it all over my face, focusing on the temples and cheeks. It makes me look awake, healthy and ready for the day.

No7 Clear Brow Gel

Going with the more natural look, I've been ditching the eyebrow pencils and powders for this clear gel instead. It makes me feel polished without looking too overdone.

MAC Mineralize Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist

Normally, my Urban Decay B6 Spray is my fixing spray of choice, but I ran out of that so I've been using this instead. I love the fresh feeling it gives me as I spray it onto my face first thing (before I apply make-up) but I also feel like it keeps everything in place after I've applied it all.

Haircare:

Dove Hair Therapy Leave-In Conditioning & Care Spray

I didn't have massive expectations for this because it was only a few quid from Boots - but my expectations were MASSIVELY surpassed after I used it. I spray it all over towel-dried locks and comb it through - it leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. I'd repurchase it in a heartbeat.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Shampoo and Conditioner*

I'm a massive chocoholic so I jumped at the chance to try this cocoa-scented shampoo and conditioner. I'm not a massive fan of mint but this smells like chocolate mint and it's just delicious! I would eat it if I could.

Schwarzkopf got2be 2 Sexy Big Volume Push Up Volumizing Hairspray

I'm a BIG fan of L'Oreal Elnett but this might have just tested my loyalty. I used it when I was a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding and it kept my curly locks in place all day. It also smells amazing and comes in a MASSIVE bottle.

What did you use up this month?

Thanks,

Sophia

xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment