Monday 15 April 2013

March 2013 empties: Caudalie, Clarins, Clinique, Dove, L'Oreal and The Body Shop

Hey guys!

Hope you're well :-)

It seems March was a product-heavy month for me as I have LOADS of empties - mainly skincare apparently! 

Here are the products I used up:

Skincare:
























The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner

I bought The Body Shop Seaweed range to clear up my skin as it's always worked for me in the past and it did a pretty good job this time too! I love the scent of this range as it's so fresh and clean-smelling and I've read that seaweed has healing benefits so I'd definitely recommend this popping this in your basket.

Caudalie Cleansing Water

I've used he Caudalie Beauty Elixir for about six months now and I'm not convinced it lives up to the hype - but this certainly does! It's a gentle micellar water-type solution that removes every trace of make-up. I have yet to try the infamous Bioderma but until then, I'll happily continue using this. 

Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover

As you will probably already know, I'm on the hunt for the Holy Grail eye make-up remover. I've tried so many I've lost count, but this one is definitely up there with the best of the best! As a contact lens wearer, it's really important that my eye make-up remover gets rid of EVERY trace otherwise it gets messy - and this certainly does :-)

Beauty Formula Radiate & Glow Brightening Facial Mask

I picked this up on a whim in Savers and it's actually pretty good! I popped it onto my skin for about 10-15 mins and my complexion looked noticeably brighter afterwards. Perfect for creating that elusive, supermodel-esque radiant glow!

Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Astringent Toner

This is a REALLY strong toner that I use when my skin is playing up. I know it gives it a good, deep clean but it does sting sometimes and I wouldn't recommend using it if your skin is cracked/severely blemished.

Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

I loved this because it had a really nice rosemary scent and lathered up well. It was ideal for popping in my travel bag for excursions and I'd definitely re-purchase. 

Hair:




L'Oreal Elvive Smooth & Polish 60 Second Saviour*

I love things that work in like a minute because I'm one of those people that's ALWAYS busy so this was a real gem. I simply applied shampoo and conditioner as normal then added this to my locks before combing it through. It left my hair feeling SO soft!

Dove Intensive Repair Express Conditioner

I'm pretty loyal to the Dove Express Conditioner range because they do want they say on the tin - they work, quickly! I love the scent of this one - it's like the traditional Dove soapy smell - and I would definitely re-purchase it. In fact the whole Dove haircare range is pretty great if I'm honest.

Body:
Imperial Leather Citrus Burst Shower Gel*

Obviously, there's not much to say about a shower gel but this one lathered up nicely, smelt nice and lasted forever! So it gets a thumbs up from me.

What did you use up this month?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment