Sunday 10 March 2013

February 2013 empties: TIGI Bed Head, Dove, Batiste, Sanctuary, Caudalie, The Body Shop, Soap and Glory

Hey ladies!

I hope you've had a great Sunday :-)

February was a beauty heavy month for me so I have quite a lot of empties!

Here's what I used up this month...
Hair:

I've raved about these express conditioners before (here and here) and for good reason - they're bloody AMAZING! I always use an intensive conditioner in the shower without fail and this one is just so quick and easy. You only need to apply the tiniest bit to the lengths and ends of your hair and it leaves it feeling so soft and silky.
I use a dry shampoo a couple of times a week and I prefer to use these tinted ones as they don't leave the little white bits in your roots. This really works to bring your locks back to life!
You might remember my recent CheapSmells.com haul where I talked about this Brunette Goddess range. The scent of these products is delicious - like chocolate fudge! It's no surprise then that I used this up pretty quickly this month.
This was actually a real surprise, it was only a couple of quid in Boots but I'm in love with it! The scent reminds me of summer and for that reason I will definitely be re-purchasing! It's also really thick and creamy and leaves your hair so soft.
Skin:

I'm a bit hit and miss with the Sanctuary Spa Skincare range as not all of it suits my oily/combination skintone. This product however was perfect - I spritz it onto my face after cleansing and it leaves my skin feeling really clean, soft and refreshed.
I've been using Avon Clearskin products for years - they're brilliant for the price they are. This works well as a face mask or scrub as it's thick and creamy. I like to apply it in the shower, leave it on for a couple of minutes and wash it off. It leaves my skin feeling properly scrubbed!
This is a cult product in the beauty blogging community so I of course had to give it a whirl. I've found it doesn't really make much difference as a toner but it works best as a midway-through-the-day-spritz! I spray it onto my face after lunch to give my skin a quick refresh.
I bought this mini moisturiser in a four piece set from The Body Shop with a seaweed facial wash, toner and night cream. I found this day cream to be a little bit drying actually. It's more of a gelcreme consistency and it didn't feel like it properly 'sunk' into my skin. I think I'll be sticking with my Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturiser from now on.
Other:

Johnson's Baby Shampoo

I use this to wash my make-up brushes as it does the job perfectly for a bargain price. I've used MAC's make up brush cleanser in the past and this does the job just as well for a fraction of the cost.

Soap and Glory Hand Maid Hand Cleansing Gel

I am OBSESSED with this! Seriously, it's awesome. It smells amazing and it actually makes me want to use it ALL the time. I have like three or four of these on the go at the moment.

What did you use up in February? Let me know in the comments or over on Twitter now!

Love,

Sophia

xo






 

2 comments:

  1. I've just got the hand maid gel and can't wait to try it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like that Batiste for dark hair too!

    ReplyDelete