Monday 31 December 2012

November empties

Hey loves! Hope you're all well :)

Here are the products I used up in November...

Hair:

Avon Advance Techniques Argan Oil Hair Mask
I did a massive Avon haul recently and this was one of the products I picked up. I like to use this as an intensive conditioning treatment and it made my hair feel soft and silky! Love the smell too :)
Andrew Collinge Illuminating Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner
I have naturally brunette hair but sometimes after I dye it it goes too dark! I use this blonde shampoo as a lightener and it does a great job :)
Batiste Dry Shampoo for Blonde Hair
I find the standard dry shampoo leave a white residue in my hair so I prefer to use the coloured ones as they're actually tinted the colour of your hair! This blonde one by Batiste livens up my locks and makes them look less oily.
Clairol Nice n Easy Express Conditioner
I got this free with a Nice n Easy hair dye I bought recently and it's amazing as a post-conditioner treatment. My hair ALWAYS looks and feels glossy after using this!

Body:

Avon Planet Spa African Shea Butter Foot and Elbow Cream
This is one of my favourite Avon products EVER! It smells like toffee popcorn (yum!) and moisturises my feet and elbows a treat. I always repurchase this when I do an Avon haul!
Dove Maximum Protection Deodorant
I wouldn't normally include a deodorant in an empties post but I had to include this as it's just so bloody brilliant! I've seen it doing the rounds on a couple of sponsored blog posts recently and I thought I'd try it out. It's amazing!
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter travel size
I've re-kindled my love for these body butters recently and I must say I don't know why I ever deviated from them! They're perfect for moisturising hard skin on your hands, knees and elbows and I quite frankly love them.
The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom travel size
I LOVE the scent of this! It's so sweet and makes your body smell amazing :)

Face:

Johnson's Face Care Skincare wipes - fragranced and unfragranced

One of my New Year's resolutions is to take my make up off properly as I keep using face wipes! I'm just so busy that they do a fab job of removing make-up after a long day, but I know I should use a hot cloth cleanser really!

Cotton wool pads double faced

Well it's no surprise I used these up again as I use them pretty much every single day! From removing nail varnish to applying toner I just couldn't live without them.

What products did you use up this month?

Let me know in the comments!

Love,

Sophia

xo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment