Sunday 9 December 2012

Sally's Beauty Supplies AW12 haul - OPI, Seche and Deep Conditioner Packets

Hey loves :-)

Happy Saturday! I hope you've got a nice chilled out weekend planned.

Recently I took a trip to Sally's Beauty Supplies in Soho and picked up a couple of beauty treats. Here's what I bought...
Clockwise from L-R: Dear OPI, I Love You Duo #3 gift set, Seche Restore, Olive Oil Replenishing Pack, Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, OPI Let's Seal The Deal gift set

Dear OPI, I Love You Duo #3 gift set - £15.41
I picked up this OPI duo set because I find their nail polishes to just be outstanding quality - and it had a free pen! An Affair in Red Square (right) is a metallic, festive red perfect for Christmas parties and Lincoln Park After Dark (right) is just the darkest, richest burgundy. I like to wear it to add a touch of gothic glamour to any outfit, and I use OPI Nail Envy (Original) as a base coat to protect the nail and make the colour last.

OPI Let's Seal The Deal gift set - £15.49
I've been using OPI Nail Envy (Original) for YEARS and I've always wanted to try OPI's RapiDry Top Coat so I figured I'd pick it up as it was free with the Nail Envy. Nail Envy is great just to paint a clear layer onto your nails as it not only makes them look clean and tidy - it also strengthens them.

Seche Restore - £7.49
I bought this to restore my beloved Seche Vite Top Coat which has turned into a gloopy mess! I'll let you know if it works ;-)

Deep conditioner packets - £1.66 and 96p each
If you've read my blog for a whole you'll know that I am obsessed with intensive hair conditioners! Solely a shampoo and conditioner just doesn't cut it for me and I have to use something extra to give it that shine. I picked up the Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack (£1.66) as I LOVE the coconut scent - it reminds me of holidays! - and I also bought the Olive Oil Replenishing Pack (96p) as I've heard olive oil is great for adding shine!

Have you visited Sally's Beauty Supplies recently? What do I need to pick up?


Let me know in the comments!

Love,

Sophia

xo






1 comment: