Tuesday 1 September 2009

myFACE. daytime make-up regime :)

Hello everyone!

Sorry it's been soo long, I have been v busy :(. BUT, never fear, here's a video I made earlier (geddit?) about how to apply perfect daytime make-up! I may fore well record a new one for winter make-up as this is for a very light coverage!

Enjoy :)




Thank you & let me know what you think!! :)

Love,
Style by Sophia.

ps. Here's a list of the products I mentioned in the video:-

No7 Stay Perfect Foundation in New Ivory
- RRP £6.98
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen in 01 - RRP £23
The Body Shop Cream Blush in 06 Sunset Pink (discontinued)
Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator in 02 Peach - RRP £18
No7 Amazing Eyes Pencil in 10 Brown - RRP £7
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara in Black - RRP £4.59
Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara (not used) - RRP £14.50
Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black (not used) - RRP £14.50
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes - RRP £21.50
Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rosy Lips - RRP £1.46

2 comments:

  1. great video! love the commentary!! the look so soft and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I'll try do another ASAP!
    x

    ReplyDelete