Friday 16 October 2015

I Found A Jumpsuit For Short People! Lo And Behold The New Look Petite Spaghetti Strap One-Piece

Hi lovelies,

I hope you're all really well.

I don't know about you, but being petite (5ft1), I really struggle to find jumpsuits that are the right length for my short legs! 

The frustrating thing, as well, is that I'm not your typical 'petite' shape - I have boobs, hips and a bum - so that makes it doubly hard to find well-fitting one-pieces.

I finally found one that fitted the bill from New Look recently and I couldn't wait to wear it - it's nothing flashy but I was just pleased to find one that fitted OK!

OOTN:
Jumpsuit - New Look Petite (link)

The good points?
  • Well, it's the right length for starters! 
  • Plus, the zip actually does up at the back so that's another positive.
  • Price! You can't complain really for less than 20 quid.

The bad stuff?
  • The straps are like bra straps - I guess you're not supposed to wear a bra, but I can't do that - so they're quite fiddly, and they also dig into my shoulders a bit.
  • The material creases quite easily which is a bit annoying.

So overall, not a bad find - but far from perfect!

Petite ladies, where do you get your clothes from?

Love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment