Sunday 10 May 2015

Summer Fashion: Night Out #OOTN Featuring ASOS Lantern Dress And New Look Ankle-Strap Heels

Hi lovelies,

I hope you're all really well.

Recently, I went on a girls' night out to Clapham, London and got suitably dressed up for the occasion (well, as dressed up as you can for southwest London...)

Here's what I wore... 
Image: Sophia Moir / Instagram

Dress - ASOS (link here but now O/S... similar styles here and here)
Heels - New Look (link here but now O/S... similar style here)
Belt - Primark

I chose this dress from ASOS because I really liked the flattering, lantern-style shape, which cinched in my waist and skimmed my stomach (my least favourite body part!). 



Image: ASOS

I also really liked the colour as it's something I wouldn't typically wear. In real life, it was a bold magenta pink shade that really stood out. It was an odd, scuba material that I'm not used to wearing but was actually pretty comfortable! I kept the styling relatively simple - wearing a black skinny waist belt and black, ankle-strap heels. 

Here's the beauty look I went for...

Image: Sophia Moir / Instagram

I opted to keep my make-up pretty pared-back, except for a bold, orange lip. Here, I'm wearing Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Riviera, £23.00 from Space NK which I absolutely LOVE. The formula is just outstanding - it's thick (but not gloopy) and has the staying power of a lipstick. Riviera is more of a bright orange shade in real life (I'd compare it to MAC Morange), and I teamed it with bold orange nails.


Image: Space NK

For my skin, I wore my go-to drugstore foundation, Rimmel Wake Me Up, teamed with Liz Earle Radiant Glow Bronzer for a touch of colour. I'm wearing Urban Decay Ink For Eyes on my upper lash line and Benefit They're Real mascara (we shall never be parted).

Love,

Sophia x

No comments:

Post a Comment