Sunday 7 December 2014

What I Wore To The Kim Kardashian Hairfinity Interview And Jingle Bell Ball

Hi babes,

I hope you're all well and looking forward to Christmas!

Here's a round-up of some outfits I have worn to recent work events. 

Outfit One - Kim Kardashian Hairfinity Interview:
Dress - Forever 21*
Belt - Warehouse (old - similar style here)
Heels - Boohoo.com (link)

For my interview with Kim and Khloe Kardashian for Yahoo Lifestyle, I opted for this black fit and flare dress from Forever 21. I absolutely loved the fit of this - it hugged the parts of my body that I liked and skimmed over the bits I want hidden. WINNER! It's quite a simple dress so I added a touch of glam with a metal waist belt and strappy heels as it was quite a glamorous party (of course it would be with the Kardashians in attendance).

Here are some more pictures of the evening, taken from my Instagram...


Me and my sis - whose blog you can read here.


KoKo and KiKi with yours truly.

Outfit Two - Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball:

Jumpsuit - ASOS (old - similar style here)
Belt - as before
Heels - as before

I wore a similar outfit for the Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball in association with Morrisons, choosing this ASOS jumpsuit for the red carpet interviews. It's actually an old jumpsuit of mine (that you might recognise from this blog post) but like some kind of miracle, it still fits! Although I had to throw on a boob tube at the very last minute as it's got a little bit snug around the bust area which wasn't quite suitable for a work event! I styled it with the same metal belt and strappy block heels.

Here are some photos from the event, taken from my Insta...

Totally got a mistletoe kiss from Olly Murs and Danny from The Script. HA :)

FYI I am wearing Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm In Standout with both outfits - such a bold lip shade that takes seconds to apply and lasts all night. I love it.

Until next time.

Sophia x

No comments:

Post a Comment