Saturday 12 April 2014

March 2014 Favourites: Liz Earle, MAC, Schwarzkopf, Clinique, Soap and Glory

Hi guys,

I hope you're having a lovely day!

Here are the main beauty products I was loving in March...

Skincare:

Soap and Glory The Ultimelt Hot Cloth Cleanser
I've been pretty loyal to my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish over the years but I was trying to find something that worked in a similar way but at a fraction of the price. This certainly ticked that box! It had a lovely creamy consistency that melts into your skin almost like an oil once applied. I often do a double cleanse to remove every trace of eye make-up and to make my skin feel squeaky clean. I also really love the herby, lavender scent.

Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask
There's something about using Liz Earle products that just feels really indulgent. I love to use this on a Sunday afternoon, taking a few minutes to really let it sink in while I relax. The clay-like texture gives my skin a good, thorough cleanse and opens up my pores ready for extraction if needed.

Make-up:
MAC Eyebrows in Fling
I've been switching between using this and a clear brow gel recently but I reach for this when I want a bit more definition for my brows. I used this in the shade Lingering for years and loved it but bought it in the lighter shade which is more subtle for during the day. It applies evenly and stays in place all day.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
I went a couple of months without using this but I picked it up in Wilko's recently and I haven't looked back - not sure how I managed to live without it! There's just no concealer like it - and for £2.99 as well?! Amazing. It conceals my dark circles as well as my spots and blemishes and I just think everyone needs one in their handbag.

Haircare:
Dove Leave-In Conditioning and Care Spray
I absolutely love this - I just spray it all over my hair after a shower but before blow-drying and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. I'd definitely keep re-purchasing it.

Schwartzkopf Essence Ultime Diamond Colour Intensive Mask
I saw this advertised but wasn't really interested until I saw it was on offer in Wilkinsons (where I spend most of my life!). It's a lovely, creamy texture that I lather on the lengths and ends of my hair in the shower, leave on for a few minutes before washing out.

Body and other:
Yankee Candle Waikiki Melon
I've always been into candles but for the past couple of months, I've been REALLY into candles, to that point where I research the best selling candle brands and scents for hours on end! I absolutely love this scent - it's so fresh and fruity, perfect for summer.

Clinique Happy Fragrance
This is the perfume I keep in my handbag so I use it pretty much every day. I LOVE it - it's just a clean, fresh scent that lifts my mood and puts a smile on my face!

What did you love this month? Leave your monthly favourites links in the comments :)

Love,
Sophia
xo
 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment