Tuesday 10 September 2013

September 2013 empties: Avene, Caudalie, Bioderma, Moroccanoil, Aussie, Sanctuary Spa

Hey loves!
I hope you're well and having a lovely day :-)
Continuing with my attempt to catch up on empties posts, here are the products I used up in September...
Skincare:

Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Make-up Remover
I must sound like a broken record here because this ALWAYS features in my empties posts but that's because I seriously get through so much of this. Hands down, best drugstore eye make-up remover on the market.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
This is pretty over-hyped in my opinion. It smells nice but I don't really feel like it's doing anything to my skin. I prefer to use MAC Fix+ or the Avene water spray - they're both cheaper and do the same time thing.
Avene Cleanance Toner
I actually really liked this! I would definitely say the Avene Cleanance range helped to clear up my skin when I had a breakout. I know a lot of people don't use toner but I do find it makes a big difference and my skin gets really grimy if I don't use it.
Bioderma Sebium Micellar Water
This is specially formulated for oily skin but I wouldn't say it felt any different to the regular Bioderma at all. My fave micellar water so far is still the Caudalie one though.
Avene Eau Thermale Spring Water
Loved this in the summer! It gave my skin a quick refresh when it needed it and made it look more awake and dewy. Would definitely recommend you investing in one of these for your handbag.

Haircare:
Creightons Sunshine Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner
Another repeat empties post offender, I swear by this to keep my locks bright and blonde in the summer.
Moroccanoil Oil Treatment
I know people rave about this stuff but I can't say it made a huge difference to my hair this time. I prefer the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum.
Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Intensive Conditioner
I wasn't expecting to like this but I actually really did! It makes your hair really soft and silky. I'm using the Bee Honey one at the moment and I love the scent of that too.
TRESemme Restructuring Deep Conditioner
Another one of my all-time faves, this is perfect for a real, deep condition. I like to use it when my hair hasn't been washed for a few days and it could do with a thorough cleanse.
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Colour Deep Treatment
I normally use the Aussie Luscious Long 3 Minute Miracle but they were out of stock of that so I picked this up instead. I can't say it made much of a difference to the colour of my hair so I'll be sticking to LL in future!
Bodycare and other:
Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub
I absolutely adore Sanctuary Spa products! I love the scent and find using the products so blissful and relaxing. I really want to visit the spa in Covent Garden too.
Kim Kardashian - Gold fragrance
I am pretty biased as I'm the biggest Kim K fan but I love this fragrance! I prefer it to her first one... Yes, I have them both. Give it a whiff when you're next in Debenhams.
What did you use up this month?
Love,
Sophia
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment