Wednesday 9 January 2013

December empties: Pantene, John Frieda, Palmer's, Liz Earle, Rimmel London

Hey ladies!

Hope you're having a great day!

Here's the products I used up in December... *sings Taylor Swift - Back To December...!*

Hair:

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Intense Conditioner Sachet
I always buy these little sachets as it means I can test the products without having to invest in a full-size version. This made my hair feel soft and silky - I'd definitely re-purchase.
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack
I picked this up from Sally's for about one quid and it's AMAZING! It made my hair feel and smell delicious.
Pantene Full & Thick Conditioning Masque
I found this in Poundland and it was actually pretty good! It was really thick and I only needed a tiny bit on my lengths and ends. I would say I'd re-purchase it, but I've got a feeling it's probably been discontinued if it's in Poundland...

Body:

Fruity Strawberry Shower Gel
This was a Christmas present and it was OK - it did the job! - but it was nothing special.
The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Scrub
I LOVED the scent of this! It smelt amazing and it gave me a really good scrub. The beads were tiny and it felt like sand exfoliating my skin.

Face:

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic
I absolutely fell in love with this product! I used it after I cleansed my skin and it really helped clear it up. Next time, I'd probably buy it in the spray version though for practical reasons :-)
Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion
I used this after Cleanse and Polish and it worked really well to remove the last traces of eye make up. As in the name, it was lovely and soothing and the formula wasn't greasy. I would definitely buy it again.

Make-up:

Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in Black and Brown

This is literally my Holy Grail liquid eyeliner and I must have re-purchased it more than 10 times! I use the Brown shade for a natural, daytime look and the Black for a smoky, evening look.

However I think the Brown shade has been discontinued so I've been on the hunt for a decent, easy-to-use brown liquid liner! Let me know if you find one :-)

What did you use up this month? Let me know in the comments or over on Twitter now!

Love,

Sophia

xo

 

1 comment: