Thursday 25 August 2011

The Eye Make Up Remover of all Eye Make Up Removers!

Hey lovelies!

I stocked up on my fave eye make up remover today! I've had a difficult history with eye make-up removers, believe me I have been through so many bottles! (all high street of course!) From the Body Shop to No7, from Simple to Garnier and L'Oreal, I really have tried them all.
I bought them in bulk in Boots as they were doing a 3 for 2 offer and so it was only £6 for 3 bottles overall which equated to £2 each, bargain :)

If you've read my August Favourites guest blog post on Lauren Loves Blog then you will know of course that I am talking about the Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover. It's soft, gentle, effective and only takes a few swipes on a cotton wool pad to remove every last trace. As a contact lens wearer I have to ensure every last bit of eye make-up is removed before I go to bed as it can irritate my eyes the next morning when I try to put my lenses in if not! It's a half oil, half water based formula that you shake to blend for the ideal consistency. It really is fab, and you know the best bit? The price tag. It's one of the cheapest on the market, but worth every penny!

I also received a free No7 voucher with my purchase :) you can't get much better than that. So get 'em while you can, ladies!

Botanics is sold exclusively at Boots and can be bought here.

Which eye make-up remover do you use?

Let me know if you can!

Love,

Sophia

xo


5 comments:

  1. I stock up on this too! love the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Charli I actually think I got this after seeing your reviews!

    @Emily Yaay I'm glad you have found this product too :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to try this out, I'm a bit fed up of make-up wipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cherry Definitely give a bottle a go :) xo

    ReplyDelete