Saturday 30 October 2010

NOTD: Rimmel Lycra Pro - Celebrity Bash

Hey ladies!


With winter approaching I've been on the hunt for some decent, cheap, dark-coloured nail varnishes! I picked up two by Rimmel London; One's their Lycra Pro nail varnish in 391 Celebrity Bash and the other is 60 Seconds in 600 Deliciously Dark, which is a really deep, dark plum shade... Perfect for autumn! I can't wait to try it :)

Today, I opted for the redder shade (Celebrity Bash) as I was feeling vampy! These particular nail varnishes (Lycra Pro) come with an oversized brush, which is really useful, and only require one coat! Fabulous! It's perfect for a night out and leaves a lovely, gloss finish.

What colours have you been wearing on your nails lately?

Love,

Style by Sophia

xo


3 comments:

  1. I bought this one!! Havnt used it yet as im nt sure if im supposed to paint on top of gel nails :S wt do u think??
    love claire bear
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color for the upcoming holidays and I really like Rimmel! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Claire Yeah, I'd paint over! :)

    @Liesl I know I'm so impressed with Rimmel nail polishes at the mo! Can't fault them :)

    Sophia x

    ReplyDelete